Content Marketing. Putting the right word out in the right places.
In today’s digital age, the internet is the very first place consumers and businesses turn to when doing research, whether to book a holiday, buy a new car, find a tax consultant or research the best broadband service provider. It’s our new hangout for information, entertainment and socialising.
Let’s face it - people are hugely influenced by fresh, engaging content, it is one of the best ways to get people to find out more about you. If you put valuable information out there, you will be rewarded with more brand awareness and more revenue.
We believe quality content is the key ingredient in B2B marketing
In order to have a successful B2B marketing strategy you need a content marketing plan. Content marketing allows you to attract potential customers to your website, convert those potential customers to leads, and then convert the leads to customers. After that content marketing can help you grow customer advocates as well as up-sell and cross-sell to your existing customers.
Finding the resources in your business to create and manage this content can be challenging. Depending on how aggressive you want to be in your content marketing, you need to put out around 2-5 pieces of content a week, which can be very time consuming. MPULL creates and manages content marketing strategies that have a positive effect on a companies bottom line.
What can MPULL do for you:
- Content calendar: Create a plan and identify the required strategic content for each buying stage and personality that would potentially buy your product or service.
- Develop content and manage production: Research, interviews, writing content, designing content and getting it approved - we will handle it all.
- Brand Awareness Content: The content that gets your brand attention online such as viral videos, infographics, articles and newsletters.
- Lead Generation Content: Premium content that visitors find valuable enough to give you their details in exchange for it, such as eBooks, playbooks, guides, quizzes and research findings.
- Lead Conversion Content: Helps guide a lead through a buying process based on their actions and demographics, this is content like webinars, trend reports, demo videos, interactive demos, white papers, case studies, analyst reports, customer testimonials, product fact sheets, pricing guides and ROI calculators.
- Customer Support Content: Content that helps your customers use your products and services more effectively and reduces the load on your support staff. This includes tutorials, self-help guides and FAQ's.
- Customer Advocacy Content: People become advocates when you make them look good, we create content that will help your customers excel and then love you. This primarily consists of toolkits and research reports.
- Cross-Selling and Up-Selling Content: It is more cost effectiev to sell more to your existing customers than to acquire new customers, we educate your customers on your other products and services through a range of content that adds value to their lives while educating them at the same time.
- Distribute and integrating: We will distribute your content online using your media platforms and social media and we integrate into your lead generation programmes.
- Update fans: We will ensure that we grow your subscriber base and keep them constantly engaged by letting them know about any new content.