Effective digital marketing in today’s highly competitive environment requires so much more than just a website and the odd email newsletter.
These days, consumers and businesses alike are wise to the tricks of the advertising trade – traditional advertising just doesn’t work on them anymore. Instead, they decide which products and services to buy based on independent online research.
To attract, engage and convert customers, you need a digital marketing strategy that’s tailored to how modern consumers make buying decisions. This means that the best digital marketing strategies today employ a range of digital tactics – including inbound marketing tactics, content marketing tactics, lead nurturing programmes, paid search advertising and more – in a holistic fashion. What’s more, with the help of marketing automation technology, digital marketing can now be data-driven and ROI-focused.
To find out more about MPULL’s digital marketing packages, click here.
Downloadable Digital marketing resources
- The Guide to Inbound Marketing:
In this comprehensive guide we explain how digital marketing can be used to ensure that your business is found when potential customers are showing buying intent.
- Content Marketing Handbook:
Content marketing is one of the most effective digital marketing tactics a brand can adopt. This informative guide to content marketing explains how to conceptualise and implement this worthwhile internet marketing tactic.
- The Guide to Effective Social Media in Business:
No digital marketing strategy can be complete with activating your social media channel. This insightful guide shows you how to turn your social media strategy into a profit centre.
- Checklist - for your website redesign:
Use this website redesign checklist to ensure that your website functions as a conversion-driven digital sales machine.
Useful articles about digital marketing:
- Why I work at a digital marketing agency
- How to keep it local when you outsource digital marketing abroad
- Marketing ideas for 2015: gaze into our crystal ball
- Which marketing analytics should go into a board report?
- How CMOs can cultivate a good relationship with an online marketing company
- How to promote your blog in a highly competitive online environment