Effective Marketing Strategies
Many marketing strategies and campaigns that cost an arm and a leg result in very little revenue lift. Effective marketing strategies, on the other hand, directly affect your bottom line.
The mark of an effective marketing strategy is that it is intrinsically measurable. More specifically, it’s one that’s measured based on revenue generation, as opposed to on intangibles like brand growth or social media reach. If your marketing strategy isn’t directly driving revenue generation, then it isn’t working.
Marketing strategies that aren’t measurable don’t allow you to identify what’s working and what isn’t. This is debilitating because if you can’t spot the problems, you can’t fix them by adjusting your tactics accordingly.
Effective marketing strategies come in many different forms. Our free handbooks and guides provided below offer insight into some of our favourite effective marketing strategies.
Downloadable resources on effective marketing strategies
- The Guide to Inbound Marketing:
When a potential customer is looking for a solution to a challenge that your service or product can solve, inbound marketing tactics ensure that your brand is found. Nothing can be more effective than converting someone who is already in the market for your product or service.
- Content Marketing Handbook:
With content marketing you not only attract new potential customers, you also use content to convert those leads into customers. This means that you always follow through on demand generation efforts and show ROI.
- Effective Social Media in Business Guide:
The Guide to Effective Social Media in Business: So many brands post the wrong content in the wrong places on social media. This guide advises you on how to execute an effective social media strategy.
- Website Redesign Checklist:
Most websites are highly ineffective in that they do nothing to convert anonymous visitors into known leads. In fact, most websites cannot even be found by potential customers. This checklist sets out the non-negotiable elements any business website should have.
Useful articles about effective marketing strategies:
- Issue-proofing your digital marketing strategy for 2015
- Five essential metrics for creating a business development plan
- Why your corporate marketing strategy should grow a mo
- Three common features of effective marketing strategies in the B2B sphere
- Effective marketing strategies don’t rely on the luck of the Irish
- Lessons that your marketing strategy can take from the Sochi Winter Olympics
- Money wasters masquerading as effective marketing strategies
- What are the most effective marketing strategies for business growth
- The most effective business growth strategies, revealed by South African marketers
- Why sales funnel marketing is so effective
- Effective marketing strategies you’ll need in 2014
- Future business to business marketing strategies [infographic]
- 8 characteristics of a good South African marketing manager you can adopt