How to increase sales
The job of finding new customers and selling more to existing customers should be a responsibility that is shared between both the sales and marketing teams. Unfortunately, traditional marketing roles dictate that the responsibility usually falls solely on the shoulders of the sales team.
The best way to increase sales is to align your sales and marketing efforts, making the marketing team equally responsible for generating leads and closing deals. Once your marketing strategy is focused on generating revenue, your sales will increase.
Downloadable resources on how to increase sales
- The Guide to Inbound Marketing:
This comprehensive guide looks at what inbound marketing is, why it’s the best way to do marketing today and how it should be implemented in order to increase sales.
- Content Marketing Handbook:
Increase sales by using content to find new customers, automate the sales process and sell more to existing customers.
- Effective Social Media in Business Guide:
Finding and communicating with new leads can be done via social media, turning your social media strategy into a profit centre.
- Website Redesign Checklist:
Without the right elements in place, your website can’t function as an effective lead generation tool. If you want to increase sales, make sure that your website ticks all of these boxes.
Useful articles about how to increase sales:
- A dose of controversy can increase sales
- How to increase sales in-store through local search [infographic]
- How to improve sales performance?
- 10 questions you should ask your marketing team to improve sales performance
- Study reveals best time sales leads will convert to customers [infographic]
- Optimising sales performance management [infographic]
- Why sales leads dry up
- How inbound marketing can improve sales performance
- How to improve the look of your sales pipeline