A consistent and sustainable lead generation strategy ensures that the top of your sales funnel is always full of new, high quality leads.
Unfortunately, lead generation in South Africa has a very bad reputation. This is because it’s often associated with devious or distasteful marketing tactics like cold calling or SMS and email spam.
That’s not the kind of lead generation we do. At MPULL, we practice demand generation. Through the use of digital channels and content marketing, new school demand generation tactics can be a highly effective way of attracting high-quality relevant potential customers to your business.
To find out more about the lead generation services offered by MPULL, click here.
Downloadable lead generation resources
- The Guide to Inbound Marketing:
This comprehensive guide to inbound marketing explains how you can strategically and sustainably attract leads to your business.
- The Guide to Content Marketing:
This informative guide to content marketing explains how content can be used to attract relevant leads, qualify them, convert them into customers and turn them into brand advocates.
- The Guide to Effective Social Media in Business:
Use this guide to find out how social media can be used to find new leads and to get existing customers to buy more.
- Checklist - for your website redesign:
Use this website redesign checklist to ensure that your website functions as a conversion-driven digital sales machine.
Useful articles about lead generation:
- How to mine audience data for better lead generation
- How to generate sales leads when your loyal customers turn on you
- Why lead generation companies should utilise content [infographic]
- How to generate leads in a competitive market
- How sustainable product demand generation works
- Lead generation tips from the coolest kids in school
- The state of lead generation in South Africa: Q&A with Daryn Smith
- Business leads are looking for you – don’t get lost in the clutter
- Are your internet marketing consultants giving you leads or sales qualified leads?
- Apply the ‘five minute rule’ to web leads [infographic]
- The best lead generation companies supply you with qualified leads
- Tips from cupid to help you qaulify leads
- How becoming a thought leader can increase your business leads
- The good, the bad and the ugly of B2B lead generation companies
- Imperative lead generation tactics [infographic]
- Lead generation companies are being slow to adopt changes in buyer patterns
- Three lead generation tips from a yogi
- 5 unpushy ways companies can do lead generation
- New lead generation ideas for your 2014 marketing strategy
- How to spot lead generation companies worth their salt
- Why you should outsource your lead generation in South Africa
- Lead Generation Services coupled with Mobile Marketing in South Africa
- Generating Leads and Closing Deals – it’s a numbers game!
- How to approach qualified sales leads differently to close deals quickly
- Should your Sales and Marketing function be collapsed into a single function?