A lead management programme is a programme implemented by a marketing team to influence, manage and qualify known leads.
Lead management is often confused with the type of sales funnel management commonly associated with CRM systems. The purpose of a lead management programme, however, is to actively guide leads down a path to purchase by monitoring their behaviour for tell-tale triggers and responding with appropriate marketing messages. Only once a lead is qualified and ready to buy is it handed over to the sales team.
To find out more about the lead management services offered by MPULL, click here.
Downloadable lead management resources
- The Guide to Inbound Marketing:
This comprehensive guide to inbound marketing explains how you can use marketing automation to manage leads.
Useful articles about lead management:
- Do you understand the consumer decision making process?
- How demand management is – and isn’t – like womanising
- Do you have the right tools for effective lead management?
- How to optimise event marketing for lead conversion
- 67% of sales are lost if you dont 'pre' quailfy leads.
- How much content do corporates need to produce for lead management?
- Groupon shifts their focus to customer retention strategies
- Why business leads don't respond to the Mad Men approach anymore [infographic]
- Lead management will turn your existing bucket of leads into a goldmine
- The Five Commandments of Effective Lead Management
- How WindowArt uses lead management to target home renovators
- Why nurtured business leads buy more
- What's the best way to qualify sales leads?
- Companies that automate lead management see a 10% or greater increase in revenue in six to nine months
- How to optimise your marketing strategy for lead conversion
- Growing your sales pipeline using lead management
- Leads Management using content in South Africa [infographic]
- Closing deals generated from events, conferences and trade shows
- How to align your marketing to your sales cycle [SlideShare]
- Lead management practices to include in your future sales and marketing plans
- Optimising sales performance management [infographic]
- Make the most of your business leads [infographic]