Marketing automation technology enables marketers to execute inbound marketing strategies and lead management programmes.
Using marketing automation technology, marketers can plan and schedule digital marketing tactics geared towards attracting prospects to your website, build landing pages that convert website visitors into leads and implement lead nurturing programmes that steer leads along a path to purchase. In addition, marketing automation software allows you to generate ROI metrics by directly correlating your marketing spend to revenue generated.
MPULL designs, configures and manages marketing automation programmes. To find out more, click here.
Downloadable marketing automation resources
- The Guide to Inbound Marketing:
This comprehensive guide explains how marketing automation technology can be used to automate and track inbound marketing programmes.
- Content Marketing Handbook:
Content is the key to successful marketing automation. Our Guide to Content Marketing outlines the different types of content you’ll need for each stage of your strategic marketing automation programme.
Useful articles about marketing automation:
- Why you need to integrate CRM with marketing automation
- Make investing in a marketing system your New Year’s resolution
- Why marketing automation is one of your most important sales and marketing tools [infographic]
- How marketing automation software beefs up your marketing dashboard reports
- Key statistics for digital marketing services for corporates
- Should humans or robots run your social media strategy?
- Our flop-proof marketing automation recipe for mid-to-large corporates
- Companies continue to invest in the development of marketing automation software
- 5 marketing automation stats that will show you why you should be doing it
- A buyer journey without marketing automation is like a boat without a rudder
- How marketing automation technology supercharges customer retention strategies
- Q&A: Marketing automation in South Africa
- Using Salesforce for marketing - what you need to know
- Future-proofing your marketing automation platform
- How to select a marketing automation solution
- What is Marketing Automation, is it the same as CRM?
- Resurrecting sales opportunities [infographic]
- When HubSpot is implemented correctly, marketing managers shine
- Marketing you should do according to current marketing trends
- Five ways that marketing automation turbocharges your sales cycle