As shareholders and directors today increasingly put importance on ROI marketing, marketing teams can no longer run irresponsible and ineffective marketing campaigns that don’t show return on investment.
Modern marketing tactics allow you to monitor and track every single lead throughout the entire buying process. Thanks to these capabilities, it’s now possible to calculate and report on ROI for marketing strategies.
Downloadable ROI marketing resources
- The Guide to Inbound Marketing:
When it comes to ROI marketing, inbound marketing is the marketing tactic that offers the greatest return. In this guide we explore how to attract prospects and convert them into customers while continually measuring, assessing and adjusting your strategies to bring in the highest return.
- Effective Social Media in Business Guide:
Many brands’ social media strategies cost money to implement but don’t show any return. By making small changes to your social media strategy, you can start generating more revenue. This handy guide explains how businesses should be using social media.
Useful articles about ROI marketing:
- Include these digital elements in your marketing audit
- ROI marketing insights from the fairy tale Hansel and Gretel
- Can marketing analytics help stop underage drinking in South Africa?
- Five reasons to ignore ROI marketing
- Does growth hacking using social media constitute good ROI marketing?
- Brand building vs ROI - what should your marketing agency be focusing on?
- How to ensure the highest ROI marketing
- Why youth-focused brands are embracing ROI marketing
- Real B2B marketing managers put marketing ROI as priority
- Ensure the content strategy built for you delivers ROI
- Evaluating marketing agencies