Marketing shouldn’t stop at finding new leads to fill the top of the sales funnel. Your marketing strategy should also focus on ensuring that a high percentage of the leads generated move through the sales funnel as quickly as possible and come out the other end as customers.
Using a combination of content marketing and marketing automation software, marketers can influence leads moving through the sales funnel by sending them the right messages at the right time. By sending leads relevant and strategic content, you are better able to influence their buying decision.
Downloadable sales funnel resources
- The Guide to Inbound Marketing:
One of the most effective ways to fill the top of your sales funnel is to use inbound marketing. This useful guide explores inbound marketing strategies and how marketing automation technology can be used to nurture leads and convert them into customers.
- Content Marketing Handbook:
This insightful handbook will help you identify what sort of content potential customers need at each stage of the buying process as they move down your sales funnel.
Useful articles about the sales funnel:
- How to fix a leaky sales pipeline
- Lessons from the Oscars for your B2B sales funnel
- How to structure your content calendar based on your sales pipeline
- Your sales funnel through an inbound marketing lens [infographic]
- Leads in your sales funnel know more about your product than your salespeople do
- Online research drives the in-store consumer decision making process
- A buyer journey without marketing automation is like a boat without a rudder
- Which stage of the sales process is the most critical for influencing leads?
- Approach your sales cycle like you would approach a cycle tour
- Six ways to influence deals in your sales funnel
- Why sales funnel marketing is so effective
- Is digital changing the sales funnel
- How to align your marketing to your sales cycle [SlideShare]
- Why content marketing changes your sales process
- Optimising sales performance management [infographic]
- Should your Sales and Marketing function be collapsed into a single function?
- By using content marketing you can shorten your sales cycle
- Growing your sales pipeline using lead management
- 10 questions you should ask your marketing team to improve sales performance