Social media is a powerful marketing channel that – if used correctly – can be one of your most effective revenue generation tools. However, most brands use social media in an attempt to ‘build an online community’ or purely to field customer complaints.
While engaging your market is important, social media should be seen as a revenue generation tool. As such, social media strategies should function as a fully integrated part of your wider content marketing strategy.
To find out more about the social media marketing programmes offered by MPULL, click here.
Downloadable social media resources
- The Guide to Effective Social Media in Business:
This guide explains how social media can help you engage with your market, find new customers and get existing customers to buy more.
Useful articles about social media:
- The importance of social monitoring in B2B markets
- The evolution of direct marketing: will social media replace email?
- How to spot golden social media marketing opportunities
- How social media strategy has changed for corporates: Q&A with Graeme Wilson
- Social media stats highlight the importance of social selling
- How to get more followers on social media in South Africa
- This is what the best social media agency looks like
- Integrated marketing eludes many a social media agency
- Do you know how to use social media in South Africa?
- Which network offers the best social media marketing opportunities?
- How business to business marketing teams should use social media
- Why your company is not using social media platforms
- 6 great social media tips based on social media statistics for South Africa [infographic]
- Why you should not hire a social media agency
- Where is social media in South Africa heading?
- Marketing software spring boarding social media use in B2B companies
- The role of social media in customer retention strategies
- Social media as an integral part of sales strategies [infographic]
- How brands can use social media in South Africa
- How can social media help a business?